In this video, I’ll go over the 5 factors that bank will consider when reviewing a short sale in New Jersey. These are as follows:
- How much liquid cash you have in your bank account.
- How much do you earn compared to your expenses (Income-to-debt ratio)
- How much do you earn as income.
- If you are current on your mortgage.
- The likelihood that the homeowner will default.
If you need to sell a property in New Jersey or New York, we can help you. Connect with us and we can walk through the specific foreclosure process here locally in New Jersey and New York.
Call us today (201) 297-6965
We Help Homeowners, Attorneys and Agents in New Jersey and New York close on their short sales.